All items used are from the Whole Foods 365 line except the black beans, no it’s not sponsored but I wish 🙂 This recipe feeds 1-3 people!
What you’ll need:
3-4 Handfuls of your favorite tortilla chips (I use 365 Brand Thin + Crispy)
3/4 cup of Canned Black Beans Drained
1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
1/2 cup Thick + Chunky Salsa
2-3 eggs Softly Scrambled
1-2 Green Onions Sliced
2 tablespoons Sour Cream (I made mine using 1 cup heavy cream, 2 teaspoons lemon juice + 1/4 cup Ripple Unsweetened Milk for a lighter, creamier texture and flavor but store-bought is just as good!)
Optional: 6-8 Sliced Cherry Tomatoes + 1 half Avocado chopped or sliced
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Using a sheet pan, and foil to it + spray with your favorite oil, I used Canola Oil
- Add your tortilla chips, black beans + cheese onto the pan then add to the oven for 10 mins
- While your base is cooking begin scrambling your eggs on medium heat, by the time that’s done, it’ll be time to take your base out of the oven.
- After you’ve removed the base from the oven, add your eggs on top
- Once that’s done add your salsa, green onions, + sour cream. If you opted to use the cherry tomatoes + avocados, you can add those in now as well!