I went to Trader Joes with a mission y’all. I wanted to make gluten-free peach and cinnamon french brioche toast and nothing was going to get in my way.. except for them being out of the gluten free brioche bread… I almost gave up but decided to go out on a limb and try to make it with the gluten-free bagels they had and guys it was a SUCCESS. Sharing the recipe below!
- 2 bagels (gluten-free or not!)
- Coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Oat milk (I used Elmhurst)
- Oat creamer (I used the Elmhurst French Vanilla kind)
- Coconut sugar
- 4 peaches
- Peach yogurt (I used the So Delicious coconut milk kind!)
- Chop your bagels into small pieces
- Mix the oat creamer, oat milk, coconut sugar, and eggs together
- Soak bagel pieces in the mixture for 8-10 minutes
- While that’s soaking, slice your peaches and add them to a skillet with cinnamon and a little bit of peach yogurt. Measure with your heart to warm and soften
- Take the bagels out of the mixture and fry them in coconut oil to both sides are golden brown
- Take them out of the pan, plate, and drizzle the warm peach yogurt on top!
Let me know what other kinds of recipes you’d want to see from me!