A lot of y’all have loved the recipes I used to post so I thought I’d share one of my go-to summer salads! It’s pretty easy to put together, SO yummy, and great for meal prepping!
- Greens of choice (I used Romaine)
- Mini cucumber (chopped)
- Baby carrots (chopped)
- Red onion
- Roma tomato (chopped)
- ½ Avocado
- Bean sprouts (to top)
- Dash of olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt & pepper for the dressing!
- Wash your greens and chop as preferred
- Chop all vegetables in quantity that’s preferred
- Peel/pit ½ of an avocado
- Drizzle olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt & pepper on top
Toss and enjoy!
Let me know what other kinds of recipes you’d want to see from me!