With everything that is going on in the world, it’s easy to feel like there is no need to dress up or treat yourself to something beautiful, and I beg to disagree. To keep your sanity with the current state, I think it’s S U P E R significant to reward yourself still, and it doesn’t have to be anything extravagant. It can be something as simple as setting the table.
Being that it’s not the safest idea to sit down at restaurants where I live, I decided that I was going to set my porch up for a party of one after a long week. You’ll only need a few things, and I’ve listed them below + a few alternatives if you don’t have the traditional items 🙂
WHAT I USED:
I’ve also linked the items that I’ve used if you’re interested in being twins, haha!
- Tablecloth or Bed Sheet (hey, if you don’t have a tablecloth this is the second-best alternative)
- Decorative Napkins or Paper Towels will get the job done too!
- Placemat (optional)
- Plates, Bowls, and Silverware (I used one plate + one bowl)
- Estelle Colored Wine Glasses
- Amanda Lindroth Water Glasses
- A Candle
- Vase for Flowers ( other options here, here and here.)
- Your favorite wine ( I chose a bottle of Château Minuty Rosé)
Okay, so now that you have all of your items pulled out, it’s time to set the table for a party of one 🙂 Don’t worry, after setting all of this out, I ordered take out too, haha! Let this serve as a reminder that no matter what is happening around you, that you should never feel bad for taking the time to celebrate your day to day wins. Happy Monday.