This strawberry bourbon lemonade or as I’ve dubbed it “pink drink” is a perfectly pink cocktail to pair with your Valentine’s dinner OR just to make in general! I hope you all enjoy this drink as much as I enjoyed making it.
PINK DRINK RECIPE
this recipe makes one pitcher
What You’ll Need
1 lb Strawberries
3 1/2 Cup Simply Lemonade
1 Cup Blade and Bow Whiskey
1/4 Cup Smoked Honey (optional)
1. Destem your strawberries and cut them in half
2. Once that’s done, add the strawberries + 1/4 cup to the food processer or blender and blend together until smooth
3. Add the strawberry puree to a saucepan or skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to thicken and bubble, about 5-10 mins!
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and allow the strawberry mixture to simmer for 15 -20 minutes until reduced to half; about a little more than 1/2 cup or so. Remove from heat, pour into a bowl, and set aside to cool.
5. Once cooled, add your strawberry puree to your pitcher with the other ingredients. Stir it all together and ice and enjoy!