This past week I challenged myself to post a blog post everyday. I’ve never done that before and was looking for a challenge/ something that I could look forward to every day to get/keep me motivated to work, and it worked! So this week, I will continue to try and do a blog post every day, BUT I will also be challenging myself to shoot some of my content. I heavily rely on a photographer when it comes to shooting content for the blog + Instagram, but I want to see if I can work on shooting the little things myself, like products and still life. I’ll be shooting with a Fujifilm xt100 + my phone, so if you have any tips, let me know!
I’ve shared my reading round-up for you all below. Enjoy!
- Ten Women in Jazz Who Never Got Their Due by The NY Times
2. How the Met Opera is Throwing A Gala with Smart Phones by The NY Times
3. Wicker Rattan and Bamboo for the Home by Julia Engel
4. Burrata Nachos by Runway Chef
5. Perfectly Roasted + Charred Cauliflower or Broccoli by Blaire Flory
6. How to Make a Blood Orange Mimosa by me 😉
Shopping + Sales:
7. The Sephora Sale is still happening, and I’ve shared my favorites here.
8. JAHDE Made is having a virtual trunk show on IG with up to 60% off at 2 pm. I’ve linked their account here.
9. I’ve picked up Portlandia again, and I’m happy I did it!
10. Absurd Planet is all about the animals + insects that are deemed ugly narrated by Mother Nature.